The blank wall in your kitchen, living room or entertaining area is a canvass waiting to hold your beautiful wine display. Designed to mount directly to any wall surface with our proprietary anchor systems, Vino Pins are a metal wine rack that offers a stylish and minimalist approach to wine storage for both private and commercial collections of any size.
This is the only metal wine rack peg system that can mount direct to plasterboard (drywall), masonry or wood — no backer board needed. Optional Vino Pins Extensions allow for transformation (now or later) to two – and three-deep bottle configurations, allowing your display to grow with your wine collection.
The Starter Set is also available in Clear Acrylic for the ultimate in minimalist displays.
The choice of top wine cellar builders and design professionals, the Vino Series is great for both residential and commercial applications.
Vino Pins (Metal Wine Rack) Specifics:
- TRUSTED PLASTERBOARD MOUNTING SYSTEM: The first wine rack peg system to allow installation direct into any wall surface, even plasterboard (min. 12.7 mm thickness; select Collars option). Our proprietary mounting system features slim plasterboard collars and has a perfect satisfaction record for securely storing valuable wine bottles in plasterboard and wood surfaces.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality aluminium, and offered in Acrylic, Milled Aluminium, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Gunmetal and Golden Bronze.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall (Collars option only) and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
The Vino Series uses our original “Vintage View” design that is subject to one or more US patents.